Sunday, November 4, 2007

Too many knitting projects

I have been sorting through some of my in progress knitting projects and began working on a couple. One is a pair of lacy socks that take a lot of attention and the other one is an afghan pattern that I've made before so I have an easy project when the socks become too complicated and I want a break.

I am determined to finish all of the projects but some sooner than others! One of the projects that took precedence was the prayer shawls as I wanted to have several for a backlog. Also, I was trying to get some items ready for the Christmas bazaar however we aren't going to have a table until next year which was very disappointing. Hopefully, by next year I will have a nice little inventory--if I don't start too many fun projects.

One of the drawbacks of having several knitting projects in progress is remembering where I left off in the pattern and also the intricate details of each pattern. Using a Post-it for a line marker on a chart helps me keep my place and I write notes about the size on it.

No comments: