Sunday, November 18, 2007

Knitting and crocheting Group

Several of us have been talking about starting a knitting and crocheting group. We would meet on Saturday afternoon, probably one Saturday a month. Right now we are looking for a location that is centrally located. It would be open to anyone who is interested in knitting and crocheting--even those who just want to sit and talk about knitting or crocheting. It is still in the discussion stage, nothing more will happen until after the first of the year but I think it is exciting.

I tried one of my old and favorite fudge recipes tonight and it was really a flop!!! For some reason, I doubled the amount of butter I was supposed to use so I have this greasy, chocolaty goop in the pan. Oh well, back to the basics. Next time I'll be more careful with my measuring. At least I know where I went wrong...

The bazaars were very informative. The variety of items and prices was amazing.

No comments: