Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11

Today is September 11 and like so many people I have been thinking about the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center six years ago. There was so much pain and suffering and even for us on the West Coast it has changed our lives. One way it has changed my life is to make me appreciate my everyday life more. Another way is to realize how very important this country is to each of us and how fortunate we are to live here. The American flag is a symbol of our country and today on Kim Komando's site of the day, she had a small symbol of the flag that will fly on your desktop as you are working. The site is www.deskflag.com if anyone wants it.

I am packing for my second move this year and I am constantly amazed at the JUNK I have in my life. I am trying to sort through things but sometimes it is so much easier just to box it up and plan to deal with it later. After all, I'll be moving in about three weeks.

No comments: