Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lambs and moving

I have been knitting felted lambs for the bazaar. They are really cute and quick to knit, however there is a lot of finishing work on them. I have found that if I finish each one completely it is easier than leaving them until I have several to finish at once although that was my first inclination.

I am moving the first of the month. I have been living in an upstair one-bedroom apartment that is very nice, it has a great view and I really like it but it is so small I have had to have a storage for the rest of my things. The apartment I am moving into is right below this one but it is a 2-bedroom and the parking space is right outside the front door. Also, the stairs to this apartment are really steep and it does get cold enough that they would be slick this winter. The new apartment has a patio so Miss Daisy can go outside.

No comments: