Saturday, August 4, 2018

Saturday

I am still trying to include pictures here.  So far, I have been able to e-mail them to my computer but am still not savvy enough to import them here.  I will find someone who is more computer proficient than I am to help me.  I am also loosing posts before they are published, but that is not really a problem,  it's just getting used to the program again.

The Tuesday afternoon knitters are a wonderful group.  There are some very talented ladies in the group.  They are all interested in helping with charitable programs so next fall we are going to have a table at one of the craft shows!  This year we donated yarn, needles, books and other craft items to the yarn shop in Grants Pass to help with the Access food bank yard sale.  

It is still smokey this evening.  The fire in Redding, CA, is still burning and someone told me that over 1,000 homes burned.  My heart goes out to them and I will continue praying for them.

Have a good evening!





No comments: