Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Pepper

I have a dachshund named Pepper.  He is very sweet and quite the character.  He likes to sleep wrapped up in a blanket--winter and summer.  He tucks his head against his shoulder which is very cute, although I have never seen a dog do this before.  He likes all of his treats and has an inner alarm which is set for his treat time!  He is a noisy little guy, but we are working on this and he is getting better.  A man on Craig's list listed him and when I called, he brought him over.  Pepper is nine years old and I have had him for about 18 months.  We both like to walk, so every evening we go for a long walk then come back and have Happy Hour.  We sit out on the patio, he gets a pan of fresh water and I get a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.  He seems to feel that is the highlight of the day and I completely agree!  Of course, in the winter we have Happy Hour in the house.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

Sounds like a cute dog. Mine makes me walk too and it's nice. I like to read and do tatting and I candle seem to do both at the same time. So I listen to lots of TV 😃