Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend of Book Reviews

I spent a lot of time this weekend reading or watching book reviews. I love to read a blog by Rick at ricklibrarian.blogspot.com and read several good ones, namely one about a book by Bailey White and another by Roald Dahl that I want to read, he also had a link to CriticalCompendium.com which I loved. There were several books there that I want to read.

Then I watched Book Weekend on Cspan 2 and found more interesting titles. The most fascinating one, I think, will be "Half life of a Zealot" by Suwanee Hunt. Several others sound interesting so I will be reading some very good books soon.

I finished "The Orkney Scroll" by Lyn Hamilton and really enjoyed it. This is an archeological mystery series, she has a lot of historical facts in her books so they are set all over the world. This one was about the island of Orkney and its history. I have read several in this series and enjoyed all of them.

Well back to the knitting for the bazaar.

No comments: