Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Day

I have been working on my New Year resolutions. It seems they never change: Lose 20 pounds, read my bible and exercise. However, I am now calling them goals so I guess that is a change!

The tatting class is rapidly filling up which is very exciting. Especially since I know little more than they do. I haven't checked on the knitting class yet. I am meeting with a previous tatting instructor this next week. Hopefully, she'll be able to help me with the turnings.

I just finished Margaret Coel's "The Girl with Braided Hair". It is another one of the Vicky and Father John mysteries and I really enjoyed it. There are always enough historical facts in her novels that it keeps me interested.

I also read Barbara Freethy's "Golden Lies". It was totally different, but again I really enjoyed it.

No comments: