Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dog Sweaters - finished and not

Here are the dog sweaters I have been knitting for the past few days. The blue and black one is the only one that is completed, the green stripe one is the same pattern but I wanted to show the underside before it was sewn together. I like this pattern because of the ribbing, I think it will help keep the sweater from being too loose.

The second pattern has a wonderful band that gives it a very complete finished look. I like these patterns, but don't know if I am very happy with my color choices on these two sweaters. We will see when--and if--they sell.

Needless to say, all of the sweaters (except the blue one) are machine wash and dry. I will probably keep the blue one for a demo since it is a wool blend and has to be handwashed.

No comments: