Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lion's Brand library

I spent some time this afternoon looking the the Lion's Brand yarn site. Usually I just dash in, pick out a pattern that I want to try and dash out again. However today I went in and looked at their "learn to knit" section and was very impressed. I am in the process of building a web site about knitting and think I will use their site for knitting basics.

This is my second HTML class and I am really enjoying it. The first class was such a revelation because I have had no experience in html or any type of programming. I'm still very new at it but think it is fascinating. Also I am beginning to understand the "behind the scenes" process.

I sold five more of my lambs. I am looking for some more yarn, it has to be wool so it will felt and, since they are sheep, I want something that is not too "refined" but will give a nice woolly look to them.

No comments: